People volunteer for a host of reasons. Many feel compassion for others in need, some want to "give back" and others are passionate about the issues facing our communities. Whatever the reason, United Way finds a reason to provide a wide variety of options to get involved that match your interest and skills.
When you volunteer through United Way, your gift of time and talent is maximized and supported. We offer a breadth of meaningful, visible group or individual volunteer experiences.
Current Volunteer Opportunities with United Way:
- Special Skills - Do you have a special skill or business skill you could lend to United Way? CPA, graphic design, video production, etcs
- Rubbermaid Sales - Last Saturday of every month, 6:30AM-8:00AM for unloading or 8:00AM-12:00PM for Sales.
- Campaign Volunteer - August 2015 - December 2015
- Day of Caring - September 9th, 2015
- Martin Luther King Day Jr. - February 2016
- Fund Distribution - April 2016
Our Health Volunteer Action Center
The Our Health Volunteer Action Center recruits and matches volunteers to area community needs.
Find out more:
329 N. Cameron St., Suite 200
Winchester, VA 22601