CVS and Walgreens are providing free delivery of prescription medications. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2020/03/12/walgreens-joins-cvs-waiving-drug-delivery-fees-amid-coronavirus-crisis/#4549475d51e3 Therefore, when people call in to get a script filled or refilled, they can ask that the FamilyWize discount be applied by providing them the following information that is on our card (info can also be found online). Since FamilyWize does not require registration, there is no need for them to physically show a card.
Card ID: FW100
Group ID: FW100
Town of Shenandoah, VA - DID YOU KNOW SOME OF OUR LOCAL PHARMACIES ARE NOW OFFERING CURBSIDE SERVICE OR DELIVERY FOR YOUR MEDICATIONS?Call the Pharmacy and speak to a representative for more information on the following services:
- Elkton Family Pharmacy: 540-298-9090
- Curbside pickup
- Door-to-Door Delivery; To Elkton addresses ONLY.
- Elkton Walgreens Pharmacy: 540-298-2234
- Delivery through the mail; Prescriptions must be ordered through the Walgreens App.
- Luray CVS Pharmacy: 540-743-4529
- FREE delivery through the mail; Prescriptions can be ordered through the CVS App, Online, or Over the Phone.
- Luray Walmart Pharmacy: 540-743-1701
- Curbside pickup
Please note some of these Pharmacies have also temporarily changed their hours. Check with the Pharmacy for their updated hours prior to picking up your prescription.
To better serve workers whose wages have been cut or lost due to the surge of economic instability, Sinclair Health Clinic has increased its new patient enrollment hours.
New Patient Enrollment Hours Starting March 23rd: Monday – Friday 9am to 3pm
We have implemented state and CDC public health guidelines regarding in-person enrollment, but we strongly encourage new patient applicants to enroll online right now (or anytime) at https://sinclairhealthclinic.org/eligibility/
And if you now wondering how to get your prescriptions filled, we have a full pharmacy in our clinic open five days a week to the entire community (for non-patients, too); we may be able to save you even more money as you care for yourself and those you love.
Call 540-536-1680 for more information.
Please see the below list of recovery resources as well as a list of virtual peer-led groups that Northwestern will soon be offering. Please share with anyone who may benefit! In addition to sending out e-mail updates to all of you, I will continue to update our website with local resources: www.roadtorecovery.info. Peer Led Groups on Zoom Starting Soon (with NSVSC)
• Thursdays @ 2 PM (starting 3/26): The Silver Lining Group hosted by Julie, ID # 6360856554 or link up https://zoom.us/j/6360856554. This will be an open topic discussing group.
• Fridays @ 2 PM (starting 3/27): Art & Creativity hosted by Kat, ID # 8533023431. This group will focus on the benefits of art and creativity as coping strategies.
• Tuesdays @ 10 AM (starting 3/30): Just Breathe hosted by Jennifer, ID # 2718591808 or link up http://zoom.us/j/2718591808. This group will focus on mindfulness & meditation
• Wednesdays @ 2 PM (starting 4/1): Reflective Inspiration hosted by David, ID # 2099953510 or link up http://zoom.us/j/2099953510. This meeting with begin with a daily inspirational reading followed by open discussion.