Annually the United Way of Northern Shenandoah Valley hosts many events that support our efforts to advance the common good.
- January - Final Report Meeting, and Martin Luther King Jr. Youth Service Day Project
- February - United Way Annual Meeting and Recognition Dinner
- March - Leadership Reception and Fund Distribution Recruitment/Training
- April - Community Impact Grant Review
- May - United Way Goal Setting, and Grant/Designation Acknowledgements
- June - Campaign Material and Video Preparation
- July - Community Needs Planning, Pacesetter Recruitment Month
- August - Pacesetter Kick-off
- September - Campaign Kick-off and Day of Caring
- October - First Public Report Meeting
- November - Campaign Follow-up
- December - Second Public Report Meeting and Campaign Finale
The United Way of Northern Shenandoah Valley hosts a monthly Rubbermaid Product Sale. These sales are held the last Saturday of every month, at 8:00 AM in the Belk Parking Lot of the Apple Blossom Mall.