Why Participate in a UWNSV Workplace Campaign?
United Way of Northern Shenandoah Valley’s workplace campaigns are about bringing people in local workplaces together to tackle our community's most difficult issues in the areas of education, financial stability and health. Whether you're a small business, major corporation or even a nonprofit, you can join the hundreds of local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
We Make It Easy
There are many advantages to running a United Way NSV workplace campaign:
- United Way NSV offers a simple, convenient and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
- Your employees may give in regular increments, via payroll deduction through an easy to use system or through paper pledging.
- A workplace campaign will help your company to achieve its Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
- Your employees will be able to tap into a wealth of volunteer opportunities via United Way NSV.
- United Way NSV will provide you with all the tools and support you need.
United Way is a tested leader in workplace giving and we thoroughly vet our nonprofit members annually to ensure we provide donors with access to the most effective nonprofit organizations in the area.
Through a workplace campaign your employees will experience the satisfaction of seeing their donations turn into programs and services that create impact on people’s lives. When they see the needle moving on important social issues in our community, they will know your company or organization helped to make a difference and they will feel proud of their collective accomplishments.
United Way NSV will partner with you to develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with your corporate values, as well as the particular interests of your employees. We will provide training and support to assist you in building your fundraising team and running an effective campaign. We will provide you with the tools and resources needed to be successful.