Commitment to Community
Our corporate partners support us in our efforts to help people in our community thrive. From corporate and employee giving to corporate volunteerism and involvement with our collaborative networks, our corporate partners are working to improve people’s lives throughout the Shenandoah Valley.
If you are interested in being one of our distinguished corporate partners please contact our office at 540-536-1610. You can also review our corporate sponsorship opportunities here.
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to the following groups who have achieved outstanding employee per capita giving levels or have produced substantial increases.
Award Winning Commitment to Community
2020 GOLD AWARDS ($100+ per capita or $2,500 or more increase)
- Blue Ridge Legal Services, Inc.
- Costco Location #239
- First Bank
- LFB Real Estate, LLC
- Manpower Staffing Services
- Our Health
- Shenandoah Valley Orthodontics
- The Winchester Group, Inc.
- Trex Company, Inc.
- United Bank
- United Way of Northern Shenandoah Valley
- Valley Health Systems
- Wagman Geotechnical Construction
- Water Street Financial
- Winchester Imaging/Winchester Radiologists
2020 SILVER AWARDS ($75-$99 per capita or $1,500 or more increase)
- Bank of Clarke County
- DuPont Community Credit Union
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Southeastern Container
2020 BRONZE AWARDS ($50-$74 per capita or 20% or more increase)
- ABH Services
- Aikens Group
- Beth El Congregation
- Blue Ridge Hospice
- Exclusively Faces Cosmetic Surgery
- Frederick County Public Schools Facilities Service
- Frederick Douglass Elementary
- Gregory's Inc.
- Handley Regional Library
- Insurance Center of Winchester, Inc.
- Jordan Springs Elementary
- Literacy Volunteers - Winchester Area
- Napa Auto Parts
- Reading Landscapes Inc.
- Shenandoah Community Health Clinic
- SHP Management Company, Ltd.
- Southern Industrial Constructors, Inc.
- The UPS Store
- Top of Virginia Regional Chamber
- WINC AM/FM
- Winchester City Schools Administration
- Winchester Oral Surgery Center
- Yount, Hyde & Barbour, PC
A special thanks to all of our in-kind donors for their generous donation of talents and material
Royal Broadcating provides free media PSA's and provides the United Way Friday shows which air live every fourth Friday of the month at 12:30PM.
Shaun Galang of Cedarmeade Studios lives right here in our Winchester community. He is a creative professional and award winning television commerical producer that enjoys the challenge of making great images and videos. Shaun provided the United Way NSV with pro bono video services by producing our annual Campaign Videos. He has directed live television broadcasts, shot the largest fireman's parade in the world and is a Getty's Image contributor. Shaun was the TIME MAGAZINE Person of the Year in 2006.
Check out Shaun's breathtaking images, award winning videos and his list of services at the link provided.
iHeart Media - Q102
Provides free media coverage of United Way events, PSA's through out the campaign season, sponsors and On-line Sports Auction, provides media coverage to the "Dimes Worth of Difference Program" by providing DJ services, and CrossRoads Radio Show.
Rubbermaid Commercial Product
Rubbermaid provides a tractor trailer load of commercial products every month to the United Way. The United Way in partnership with Salvation Army offers these products for sale to the general public. Each month a different United Way Partner Agency provides the volunteers and receives 50% of the proceeds.
Sales are held the last Saturday of every month in the Belk Parking Lot of the Apple Blossom Mall at 8:00 AM.