Commitment to Community
Our corporate partners support us in our efforts to help people in our community thrive. From corporate and employee giving to corporate volunteerism and involvement with our collaborative networks, our corporate partners are working to improve people’s lives throughout the Shenandoah Valley.
If you are interested in being one of our distinguished corporate please contact our office at 540-536-1610, you can also review our corporate sponsorship opportunities here.
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to the following groups who have achieved outstanding employee per capita giving levels or have produced substantial increases.
Award Winning Commitment to Community
2019 GOLD AWARDS ($100+ per capita or $2,500 or more increase)
- Bank of Clarke County
- Blue Ridge Legal Services
- DuPont Community Credit Union
- First Bank
- Grafton Integrated Health Network, Inc.
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Our Health
- Perry Engineering Shenandoah Valley Orthodontics
- Southeastern Container
- The Winchester Group
- Trex Company, Inc.
- United Bank
- United Way NSV
- Water Street Financial
2019 SILVER AWARDS ($75-$99 per capita or $1,500 or more increase)
- Frederick County Public Schools Administration
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Shenandoah University
- Top of Virginia Regional Chamber
- Wagman Geotechnical Construction
2019 BRONZE AWARDS ($50-$74 per capita or 20% or more increase)
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd Middle School
- Adult Care Center of N.S.V.
- Armel Elementary School
- Blue Ridge Hospice
- City National Bank
- Daniel Morgan Intermediate School
- Daniel Morgan Middle School
- Don Packard Jr., Inc.
- Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Frederick Douglass Elementary
- Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
- Handley Regional Library
- Howard Shockey & Sons, Inc.
- Indian Hollow Elementary School
- Literacy Volunteers - Winchester
- Middletown Elementary School
- Millbrook High School
- Miller Coor
- Northwestern Regional Education Programs (NREP)
- Pioneer Bank
- Quarles Elementary
- Red Bud Run Elementary School
- Stonewall Elementary School
- Yount, Hyde & Barbour, PC
A special thanks to all of our in-kind donors for their generous donation of talents and material
Shaun Galang of Cedarmeade Studios lives right here in our Winchester community. He is a creative professional and award winning television commerical producer that enjoys the challenge of making great images and videos. Shaun provided the United Way NSV with pro bono video services by producing our annual Campaign Videos. He has directed live television broadcasts, shot the largest fireman's parade in the world and is a Getty's Image contributor. Shaun was the TIME MAGAZINE Person of the Year in 2006.
Check out Shaun's breathtaking images, award winning videos and his list of services at the link provided.
Rubbermaid Commercial Product
Rubbermaid provides a tractor trailer load of commercial products every month to the United Way. The United Way in partnership with Salvation Army offers these products for sale to the general public. Each month a different United Way Partner Agency provides the volunteers and receives 50% of the proceeds.
Sales are held the last Saturday of every month in the Belk Parking Lot of the Apple Blossom Mall at 8:00 AM.